Sunday, January 30, 2011

Arrrrgh!

If we ever study astronomy again, we'll do so in the summer, when we're more likely to have some clear nights.  This past week, we talked about stars, constellations, and galaxies, but we haven't had a chance to actually look at any constellations in the sky because of the clouds.  The next few nights are supposed to be clear, though, so maybe we'll get a peek.

Today we'll be going to OMSI to see an IMAX movie about the Hubble telescope.  That will be a great way to cap off a week studying stars.

I didn't take any pictures this week, so I thought I'd wrap up this post with a picture of my niece as a pirate.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I always hate that you can't see the stars in town sometimes!! Hope you guys can get a clear night sometime soon!! BTW, your niece is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete