Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"I don't go to school. I go to HOME school!"

Day three was supervised by Daddy. The kids must have enjoyed it, because I heard Ella telling her soccer coach, "I don't go to school. I go to HOME school!", with a very proud look on her face.

Ella:
"My favorite thing about today was soccer practice. I liked to see my coach. I liked the stretches. I did a split. I liked kicking the ball into the goal. For language arts in school today, I wrote a thank you email to Grandma Brownlee because she took great care of us. And I said 'Thank you, Grandma. I had lots of fun. I liked it when you took us to a water park.' That's all."

Kyler:
"My favorite thing about homeschool today was that I started math. For math, I watched a movie and learned about fractions with unit blocks. I also liked to type an email to Grandma Brownlee and keep working on my story. I had a great day."

Brennan:
"I love you. I read a book with Daddy and made a cow sign. Some day, I'm going to nail it on a pole. Not a light pole, just a wood pole."

I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, I love Brennan's answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys are having a great 1st week of school!!

    ReplyDelete